Friday, April 9, 2010

STRESS!

Is it just me, or does the end of a semester seem particularly stressful? I am taking four classes this semester, and in the next two weeks here is what I have to do....

  • Write a ten to twelve page paper on a communication theory.
  • Write a short three to five page paper for mass communication.
  • Create three more blog postings for media writing.
  • Take a final exam for mass communication.
  • Take a final exam for marketing.
  • Write my final news story for media writing.
  • Prepare for final quiz in media writing.
  • Take final exam for communication theory.
  • Do extra credit for media writing (optional, but needed).
On top of all of this, I still have to remember that I have a wife who needs my attention, I also have two kids who would love my attention, and I have a job that requires my attention.

Isn't the end of the semester great?

No comments:

Post a Comment