Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Business School

Earlier this week I got an e-mail from someone in the application department for Weber State's Business School. Her e-mail said that I still need to apply to the Business School. Now earlier in the semester I went in and talked with Kathy, the Business School Secretary, about what I need to do to get my minor in Business Admin. She told me I needed to register for this online course that consists of a series of applications, essays, and tests. I did that and finished everything way back in February. So here I am thinking everything is great when I get this e-mail. Why on earth did no one tell me I had to fill out another form?

I am sorry, but the Business School's application process is rediculous. When I declared my communication major, all I did was talked to my adviser, tell her what my plan was, she sent me to Virginia and it was done. The Business School makes you write an essay, take a test, fill out all these forms, and that's just to minor. I hate to see what's involved if you are majoring in Business.

If any of you out there are planning on majoring or minoring in business, make sure you start early and ask exactly what you will need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment