Monday, April 5, 2010

REGISTRATION! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Okay, so last Monday I had the wonderful opportunity to register for summer semester. Can I just say for Weber State being more than 50% nontraditional, they sure aren't too accommodating for students who are close to the end of their studies. I still need about 13 classes before I can graduate and of those 13, there were only three offered in the summer. I know summer isn't the most popular time to go to school, but come on, there should still be some options available for those students who do go. Not only were there not many options, but there was nothing offered in the evenings or on-line. Now I have to plead with my boss to let me adjust my work schedule to accommodate the classes that are only offered in the day! What a joke. Only two more semesters, only two more semesters, I just keep telling myself that. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and it has been a long tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment