Monday, April 5, 2010

Student Center for Nontraditional Students

I know I have posted a few things about Weber State's nontraditional student center, but today I learned a lot. I met with Debbie Cragun, director for the nontraditional student center, and was pleasantly surprised at what it entails. They offer so many wonderful programs for children. They encourage students with kids to bring them to these activities so the kids can see where mom and dad spend a lot of their time. They offer crafts, activities, bowling, food, day-care, and lots more. Debbie says that she wants students to feel like the nontraditional center is a place where students can come when they don't know who else to talk to. It is located on the third floor of the Union Building and if you are a nontraditional student, I suggest you check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trevor,
    I'm the Guide to Continuing Education at About.com, part of The New York Times Company. I blogged about your blog today: http://adulted.about.com/

    Deb

    ReplyDelete